Sunday, February 13, 2011

Concord Crush Baroque Motif

This is one of the cards from a workshop I did yesterday.  A couple of days before the workshop, I heard that one of the attendees didn't know what to do with with the square medallion stamp in this set...so I thought I'd play around and this is the card I ended up with.  I liked it, so decided we would make one at the workshop. 

I was hoping the photo would show a little bit of how the paper shimmers....I used Shimmery White card stock and it adds a nice bit of elegance to this card.  The little medallion piece was embossed in white and then I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter while it was still wet.  The square lattice embossing folder adds some texture; dimensionals were used to give it some depth.  The horizontal accent strip was made with the dotted scalloped ribbon punch.
It was a fun morning!!  When I got home, I made a set of five of these to fit in an A2 card box.  I think the ladies inspired me to get productive!!

+++++

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Love it! What a wonderful card that could be used for any occaision! The layout is wonderful and you incorporated so many simple, but stand out, elements which makes it pop!