Thursday, December 23, 2010

Valentine Owls

From Christmas owls to Valentine owls!


I'm letting the new Specialty Designer Series Paper Love Impessions do all the work here, with a little help from the new Glimmer Paper.  Both these will be available Jan 4, 2010 from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.  And of course, the owl punch and little leaves die are useful once again.  No stamping here; I've allowed the wording in the paper be my sentiment. 

This card used the Clean and Simple  FTL#120.  Didn't follow it exactly, but it gave me a starting point.


Everything is Stampin Up except the "crown" on the little lady's head.  It was a small metallic flower that I glued to the back of her head to make it look like a crown or tiara.

I LOVED SO MUCH in the mini!!  So, there will be more featuring these great products in the days ahead.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++

4 comments:

kiwi-creations said...

Very cute, I'm going to have to start using my owls more.

Anonymous said...

I love my punches too and the owl flies into my Angels Who Stamp Camp cards almost every time!

Elaine U. said...

Gorgeous, Cindy! TFS!

Traci Tracy said...

Love how you used the owls. I struggled with using them, but love the way you did it. Thanks for following me, I'm returning the favor. I'll be back for sure.