Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nature Walk

Another gorgeous set coming out January 4 in the new Stampin Up Occasions Mini.  I've got a week to go before our local scrapping event.  So much to do!!  Trying to get samples made for all the sets I bought.....and I bought a lot!!!


I used a card by Ilina Crouse from My Creations as inspiration for this card.  The bottom section was cased from her card.

Stamp Sets:  Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Botanical Gazette, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Marina Mist
Accessories:  lace trim, border punch, decorative label and word window punch, hodgepodge hardware

5 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a beautiful card this is. TFS! I think this new set will be a hit.

Cahos' Chaos said...

This is pretty. I like the pics of snow that you posted. Just don't like the cold. Following through SU. TFS and God Bless.

Diana
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

taylormade said...

Great card - I can't wait to get my order from the Occasions mini - following from SC - Jessica

madebythetaylors.blogspot.com

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Hey Girl Cute Card.. I to bought this stamp set.... Love it. Thanks for the comment on my Poor mans color chart.. lol I am now following you too!!

Hugs

Shirley

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

So beautiful! Love how you worked with the stampset.. It is for sure on my list as well.

Inky hugs, Pauline