Thursday, April 22, 2021

Butterfly Brilliance Stamp Set - Stampin' Up! 2021


 

This card came together so fast!  Helps when you have a background that you made up years ago hanging around just to be rediscovered.  I found the background already adhered and stamped with a sentiment from a class a few years ago.  At that time I think I also used a butterfly on it.  I quickly cut out a circle with the Stitched Shapes to use with the Butterfly Brilliance stamp set and dies; coloured with my Blends and finished off with a few glitter enamel dots.

I really like this butterfly set. There are five butterflies that are actually one stamp and can be cut out with a solid die that cuts out each butterfly.  There are also 11 other dies in the set that you can use for layering and accenting.  A very versatile set.

You can visit my on-line store at:

Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
+++++

No comments: