Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Hydrangea Hill DSP and Beauty Abounds stamp set - Stampin' Up! 2021


While I currently am living through a very active polar vortex, it is lovely to have cheery, summery images to distract from the cold.

Hydrangea Hill has a Suite Collection but I only purchased the paper.  I used other fun products to come up with this quick and easy hydrangea card.

Here are the products (both retired and current) that I used for this card.
Hydrangea Hill DSP (Mini Catalogue page 19)
Beauty Abounds for the butterfly and sentiments  (Annual Catalogue)
Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack (retired)
Sequins (retired)
Gorgeous Grape Card Stock (Annual Catalogue)

Here is my on-line store; take a look at all it has to offer and let me know if you have any questions.


Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
+++++

No comments: