Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Love What You Do - Happy Birthday Gorgeous - Attic Boutique - Stampin' Up!

I am once again working with the #loveitchopit method of creating cards.  Today's card is using some Designer Series Paper from 2012 called Attic Boutique.   I had 6 full sheets (which is all now in 5.25 X 4 inch pieces) of this paper left and ended up using the one I liked the least!

Co-ordinating colours included Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede so I used the Love What You Do stamp set and stamped the image in Soft Suede.  Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight Blends were used to colour my image.  I also had some retired Stitched Poly Ribbon so I  cut the edge and pulled a few strands to make a bow for the flowers.   My sentiment is from Happy Birthday Gorgeous which is retiring in just a few days.

It was a slow start to getting this paper used up.  I was having a hard time figuring out how to use the paper designs. So I just decided to play and let it take however long it takes.  Now to clean up and try another!

Visit me at
to see everything Stampin' Up! has to offer!

Happy Stamping
Cindy
+++++

No comments: