Friday, July 27, 2018

Little Twinkle - Brusho in Pink - Stampin' Up!

Here is the second card using Little Twinkle and Brusho.  This time I used the Brilliant Red and Yellow.  I love it in pink!  The star and heart were stamped in the new Lovely Lipstick from the most recent In Colour Collection.  The Twinkle Builder Punch gave us the sweet moon and stars.  Once again, don't throw out those moon and star pieces...they will come in handy!



Credit:  Suze Bonnema.  I often get my inspiration from or CASE (Copy & Share Everything) from other demos and or stampers.

As I was playing with these backgrounds, I created a few other cards with similar backgrounds which I will post in the days to come.

All these yummy goodies can be found at

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

*****






No comments: