Saturday, February 20, 2016

Paper Pumpkin - February 2016 Hello Sunshine - Stampin' Up!


This month's My Paper Pumpkin is full of opportunity for alternate projects.  For this card I made my own card base and background piece.  The flower is made with the negative pieces of the sticker image.  Card size 4.25" square.

The little leaf on the inside are the negative pieces of the smaller leaf shown on the front.


Join in on the Paper Pumpkin fun!  Save during Sale-a-Bration and earn FREE product with each $60 purchase.

Contact me or place your order on-line at

Here are the additional supplies I used to create this card.
Soft Sky Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock
1" Circle Punch
7/8" Scallop Circle Punch
Timeless Textures Stamp Set
White Perfect Accents

Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

+++++


No comments: