Saturday, November 21, 2015

Embellished Ornaments - Stampin' Up!


The new Precision Plate works like a charm with our new intricate dies.  The Delicate Ornament Thinlit Dies and the Embellished Ornaments stamp set can be purchased as a bundle...save 15%! (see page 14 & 15 of the Holiday Catalogue.  I forgot to add the Precision Plate to the supply list at the bottom!

The Gold Foil Sheets and Gold Cording add a festive shine.  I adhered the ornament with the new Fine Tip Glue Pen.  This is a great glue designed for gluing smaller pieces of paper on paper.

My card is a 4.25" square front.  I wanted it to be a square card and still fit in the regular A2 envelopes. 

So crank out some great cards with these dies and your Big Shot!

Here are the products used to create this card

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: