Friday, May 15, 2015

Adventure Bound Bravo and Adventure Bound By the Tide - Stampin' Up!


Two more Adventure Bound cards for you today!


Another card CASED from Brian King.  This time I changed out the sentiment (from the stamp set Bravo) and embossed with white embossing powder.  Reminds me of graffiti on a school brick wall; so I thought it would be a good card for a high school graduation.  I had messed up on the embossing on my first attempt so cut out the star and adhered with a tiny piece of dimensional to make the star pop on the word you.



This card was also quick and easy; using By the Tide and the reverse of the paper as an accent. Happy  Birthday sentiment is from Crazy About You.  The Burlap Ribbon was cut down to size.  Love that the gold buttons are coming back in the new catalogue in June!





No comments: