Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Paper Pumpkin - Layers of Gratitude - Feb. 2015


Here is February 2015's My Paper Pumpkin called Layers of Gratitude.    I deciced to do up the sample copy quickly to illustrate its contents.  The folded card fits nicely into the cute little boxes.  

This month's is no longer available as a new one will be shipped in March.  So it is a surprise each month to see what you will receive!!  That makes it so much fun!  Sometimes there are extras available that Stampin' Up! will post the on-line store when they make them available.   Usually you can get refill kits and sometimes you can get the whole kit.

I will mull over ideas and view other demo's ideas to see what other alternate samples can be made.    I have already seen the the accordion fold card cut to separate into little note cards.  They then made individual envelopes with the envelope punch board.   I am sure the ideas are endless!

During Sale-a-bration you can get the three (3) month subscription on sale for $68.85.  That is a savings of $6!


Why not give it a try with a three month subscription.  Contact me for more info!


Want to see more amazing ideas using this and previous months' kits.


Visit the Paper Pumpkin website 

make sure to switch from US to CANADA!!

Until next time, Happy Stamping!!

Cindy

+++++







No comments: