Thursday, January 1, 2015

Seriously Amazaing - My Paper Pumpkin - August 2014 Kit - Stempin' Up!


Happy New Year!  This new year brings a continued effort to finish up kits....and I have many of them; ranging from My Paper Pumpkin and left over card class kits.  I've only done a handful of the My Paper Pumpkin kits and chose the August 2014 kit called Seriously Amazing to complete at the moment.  The kit includes everything you need!  It made four standard cards/envelopes and four note/gift cards/envelopes with a ample of left over supplies to use in future creations.


Then I boxed them in an empty Lindor Truffle box; so they are all set should I decide to give them as a gift!  These cards were fun and easy to make; emptying the truffle box was no chore either!

Wishing you a year filled with creativity!

Cindy

+++++



No comments: