Sunday, September 2, 2012

2012 Hamilton Regionals Swap


I'm so excited to have so many beautiful swaps to share.  Here is the second; this one is by Cindy Lim Dennis.  I sat with Cindy at the Regionals.  I love the beautiful pearlized look of the background!  I think it is so elegant!  I'm anxious to try out my new Holiday Frame Embossing Folder!

She shared the supplies; so here they are!

Card stock:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist
Other:  XLarge Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Brayer, 3/8" Taffeta ribbon
Stamp Sets:  Christmas Lodge, Winter Memories

It's such a lovely card and I love the non traditional colours Cindy used.  September is a perfect time to get started on those Christmas cards.  Thanks for the inspiration Cindy!!

Happy Stamping!

Cindy

+++++



No comments: