Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sunny Fun - FMS41



Oops, can't believe it has been a month since I last posted! YIKES! I have been making a few cards,  just haven't posted them.


Sunny Fun is a retired set, but so suitable for the lovely weather we have been having!  I used a sketch by {Freshly Made} Sketches to get me started.


Otherwise, all products are current. I used the Polka Dot Parade DSP and also used the colours from that pack to make my card.


Measurements:
8 1/2" X 5 1/2" scored in half - Marina Mist
5 1/4" X 4" Whisper White
2 1/2" X 4 3/4" @ of Polka Dot Parade (Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive)
4" X 2" Whisper White image piece
4 1/4" X 2 1/4" Marina Mist - image mat


Stamp Sets:  Sunny Fun and Itty Bitty Banners


Accessories:  Bitty Banners Frameits, Brights Mini Brads, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon - white


Inks:  Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive


Here is the sketch I used!

So, take a stab at using this fun and easy sketch to help make quick and easy cards.

Enjoy your summer...

Cindy

+++++


No comments: