Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Tea Bag Cookie Holder

These little holders are made from one sheet of 12 X 12 paper, cut to 8.5 X 12.  I also made a cute little 3 X 3 note card, but forgot to photograph it.  It would fit nicely into one of the sides.   And of course, the lovely Everyday Enchantment DSP is available free with a $60 order.  Promotion goes until March 31.

Little tags are made from the Tea Shoppe stamp set.  I used the small cell bags available in the 2012 IB&C.

CREDITS:   A big thank you to the original designer of tea bag/cookie holder -  Debi Pippin; written instructions by Chiaki Haverstick
and the awesome cookie idea is from Lori Heiling!  I did this project as a class and had the cookies ready for them to use for their project.

Please contact me if you are interested in any of the products used to create this sweet project or visit my on-line store at http://www.cindymcgurk.stampinup.net/ !

Thanks!
Cindy

3 comments:

Carrie Sampsel said...

These are so cute and what a fantastic idea. Two treats in one!! I check in on your blog whenever I get a chance and always love what you have posted. I found you at Christmas time when you had the cutest little top note sleigh posted. I made one for my son's scrapbook page too. I also want to pass along the Liebster Blog Award to you because I always enjoy stopping by. Stop by my blog for details and the badge.

bizestampin said...

Thanks for the credit... you made me smile!
Debi Pippin

bizestampin said...

Thanks for the credit... you made me smile!
Debi Pippin