Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fresh Vintage CASE

If you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, you just might know I didn't design this card!  Sandi McIvor generously provided a PDF for this card.   I love the gold embossed border made with the Fresh Vintage stamp set, which is free with a $60 purchase until March 31st.  Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I made several changing some up a little; some with other sentiments from Teeny Tiny Wishes and some from another as shown below.

I flipped some of them over on their side and used a different sentiment.  This sentiment set is from Loving Thoughts available in the 2012 Occasions Mini until April 30th.

This sentiment is also from Loving Thoughts.  I wanted to show how I finished off the inside...it's a little dark though!

So check out the 2012 Occasions Mini

and the Sale-a-bration Brochure

and then give me a call!!

Thank you Sandi for sharing your card design!

Happy Stamping!
Cindy

+++++

3 comments:

Sheree said...

Beautiful cards!! Love those stamps and really love your bow!
Hugs,
Sheree

Јасна said...

"Simply the best"! :) They are wonderful!

Janet Y said...

Love these cards, I will have to case! Thanks for following my blog, I am now following yours.