Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sweet Baby Quilt and Card





Photos by Stephanie Wright
I have wanted to make a card to go with a quilt for a long time.  It was a lot of fun and can't wait to try this again.

The quilt was made by Lori Szaflik (Red Lake's busiest and most generous quilter!).  Great job Lori!   I love the colors and little heart fabric.  I had volunteered to clip and wash the quilt, so while it was just sitting there I thought....I have cardstock in those colors!  So I made some of my own designer paper and "quilted" the pieced squares!  (click on image for a closer look!)

Stamp Sets:  I {heart} Hearts; Little Angel (retired)
Accessories:  Modern Label Extra Large punch; 1 1/4" Square punch

Another View



                                                                              *****

No comments: